F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant Birds Reptile Cleaner 5 Litre
F10®SC Veterinary Disinfectant 5litres
F10®SC is a veterinary disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of a wide range of potentially harmful micro-organisms. It is active against bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores. It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity effectively and safely. It is completely safe to use in presence of animals and poses no personal hazard when used at the recommended concentrations and poses no bio-hazard. For best results F10SC should be allowed to air dry i.e. do not wash off.
Uses for F10®SC Veterinary Disinfectant
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces (such as tables, floors and cages),
- For animal housekeeping procedures (such as the cleaning of food and water bowls and bedding)
- F10®SC can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity
- Fogging of entire rooms and hard to reach surfaces
- Fogging of air spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms
Recommended dilution rates of F10®SC
The high dilution rates mean that F10 is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant ranges on the market.
- General disinfection at 1:500 (2ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:250 (4ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or PBFD at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
All our stock has 1 years shelf life.