Nekton Crested Gecko - Complete Feed For Geckos With Banana Flavour
14.5 76.25 £14.50 - £76.25
- NEKTON Crested Gecko has a rich, balanced and varied menu plan for your animal and covers the needs of all essential nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins and minerals.
- NEKTON Crested Gecko is also suitable for other fruit-eating geckos. In its natural habitat, the Crowned Gecko feeds mainly on various fruits, and pet owners also like to give the animals insects. NEKTON Crested Gecko is a combination of both, which is therefore ideal for a balanced diet of the animal. By using high-protein flour from larvae of the fly Hermetic ilicins, NEKTON Crested Gecko is based on the natural diet of geckos. The amino acid profile is improved by soy and egg protein, which significantly increases the quality of NEKTON Crested Gecko.
- In addition to insects, various fruits are regularly on the menu of geckos. A balanced mixture of apricots and bananas ensures a slightly sweet taste, which attracts geckos and is widely accepted by them.
- High-quality natural products such as rose hips, linseed and oat bran provide numerous plant nutrients and raw fibres.
- Brewer's yeast is one of the highest quality products around and has a combination of health-promoting nutrients as well as essential amino acids, B vitamins, various minerals and trace elements.
- NEKTON Crested Gecko contains different types of algae, which are ideal supplements for all animal species. Algae are rich in various nutrients and thus have a positive effect on the entire organism of the animal and strengthen the natural defences.
- Bee pollen comes directly from nature and contains numerous bioactive substances as well as nutrients and active ingredients that help the organism in various ways. They support the animal's own defences and the numerous pollen enzymes also help the body to better absorb the nutrients in the feed.
- When feeding, care must also be taken to ensure that the Crowned Gecko is adequately supplied with vital micronutrients. NEKTON Crested Gecko contains 12 vitamins, 9 amino acids and 7 trace elements. In addition, the product has a balanced calcium-phosphorus ratio, which is particularly important for the health of the crowned geckos.