Nekton Relax - Vitamin Preparation to Support Birds In Stressful Situations And Nervousness
NEKTON-Relax provides birds with peace and relaxation by means of a successful combination of natural components.
It contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, hops, lavender and valerian root, as well as B vitamins and the amino acid L-tryptophan. These promote the production of serotonin in the brain and thus support the bird in nervous restlessness as well as in fearful and stressful situations to keep calm.
NEKTON-Relax ensures that birds find peace and quiet more easily.
• NEKTON-Relax supports the animal's organism to experience stressful situations more calmly
• NEKTON-Relax has no numbing or anti-anxiety effect
• NEKTON-Relax can also help to minimize aggressive behaviour
• NEKTON-Relax is not a drug
• NEKTON-Relax is suitable for long-term administration in order to reinforce positive experiences.
In the first step, a veterinarian should determine that the occurrence of aggression and atypical behaviour, such as excessive nervousness, is not due to a physical illness. Birds can also perceive an atypical type of posture as stress. In this case it must be determined what exactly triggers the aggressive and atypical behaviour and how the environment of the bird should be adapted. NEKTON-Relax supports the bird organism with the help of the contained highly effective substances to experience stressful situations more calmly.
• NEKTON-Relax develops its full effect after a long-term administration of approx. 4 weeks and is well suited for long-term administration
• In the first step, a veterinarian should determine that the symptoms of the aggressive and atypical behaviour are not due to a serious physical illness .